• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB ECO TECH MARINE XR15 BLUE

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTB ECO TECH MARINE XR15 BLUE

More into the older version
Gen 3 Gen 4 Gen 5 if the price is right it’s for 20 gallons Aio tank thanks
 
I have a G5 blue aprox 4 months old. What would you want to spend for it?
 
I have gen 5 blue $280 shipped pm me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new