• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB G4 Radions Need 3

Rinks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I’m looking for some gently used G4 Radions. Possibly G3 Radions if the $$ is right. Let me know what you have and we can chat it up. I’m heading to downtown Chicago for the weekend and those of you who are local let me know cause I can meet you once I’m there. Thanks everybody.

OP
OP
Rinks

Rinks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prefer Pros. The red the only difference?

bizacon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never really got into looking at the differences, so don’t want to say the wrong thing. Figured with the quality of light ecotech is. Non pro was good enough for me

OP
OP
Rinks

Rinks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never really got into looking at the differences, so don’t want to say the wrong thing. Figured with the quality of light ecotech is. Non pro was good enough for me

I had pros before and honestly all I believe it was red pigment. Non pros are fine whatcha got?

bizacon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a g4 xr30w non pro w/ manufacture date of sept 26. I also have rms mount. Listed at 495 and quickly pulled a couple days ago. Felt too low.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back