• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB ghost style overflow kit

79chopperdr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need something in the 600 - 1000 GPH range. Not picky on brand, Modular Marine,Eshoppe, Fujicube, Synergy, Reef Savy. Let me know what you’ve got.

Daveobrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a new Reef Savvy latest and greatest Ghost Overflow. Won it in the raffle at MACNA. Absolutely new, took off the shrink wrap to take the attached pictures. Beautifully built.

I'll sell it $150, shipped (within cont. US)

google : "reef savvy ghost overflow"
(From Vendor Website:)
GEN5 21″ GHOST OVERFLOW
Available Exclusively on Reef Savvy Aquariums
Specifications:
1,500 GPH
Interior Box: 21″L x 1.25″W x 6″H
Laser Cut Removable Weir Cover
(2) 1.5″ Mounting Bulkheads
Exterior Box: 21″L x 2.5″W x 8″H
(3) 1″ Direct Connect Drains
3/8″ Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Cover

REDESIGNED, REIMAGINED, REINVENTED.
The Reef Savvy Ghost overflow is simple, sleek, and most importantly dead silent. It’s the perfect marriage between aesthetics and functionality. It is the culmination of a lifetime of reef keeping experiences, backed up by 20 years of aquarium design and fabrication. Although, there are bargain brand imports and mass-produced mold injection overflows that bear a superficial resemblance to the Ghost, a closer look will reveal just how different they really are. From the materials we use, to the machining and assembly process, every aspect of the Ghost has been thoughtfully taken into consideration.

img1.jpg img2.jpg img3.jpg img4.jpg img5.jpg img6.jpg img7.jpg img8.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back