• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Gyre xf150 w/ power supply

scobeyra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
206
Reaction score
158
Location
los angeles, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one gyre xf150 and looking to add a 2nd through my icecap module for a back and forth flow.
 
I have a Maxspect Gyre XF-150 $200 slightly used with original box/accessories/controller.
price include shipping/insurance/tracking.
pm if interested...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new