• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Hydra 52

RushReefer2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Halides are great but a few weeks ago, got a deal on a 52 that was upgraded from a SOL as well as the Ai Director for $200 off a local forum. Fell in love with it and am looking for a second to fit in the system and remove the other halide. 200-300 & will cover shipping to Dallas, TX. I'm not too particular about hd so non-hd is preferred, I don't want to STEAL the light from you, just want a decent deal for something someone is no longer using.

Should have the 13 led pucks. I would also need the power supply.

I actually would prefer one that was upgraded from SOL so I know I have the same hardware in each light. LMK, thanks

OP
OP
RushReefer2112

RushReefer2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to add that when you pm, if you could include a picture of the light on, as well as a picture of the led pucks, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back