• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Hydra HD 52 or 2x26

Hubtech

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
105
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, looking to either pick up 2 26 HD or 1 52 HD. lemme know what you've got.
 
Heck if the price is right I’d even get some prime HDs
 
BUMP
 
Nobody?!
 
I’d say it go with the 2x 26’s because if you need to get my coverage you can spread them out a little bit farther. Rather than a 52.
 
Thanks. But I’ll take whatever is available. I’ve got two 26hds over my dt that i can replace with a 52hd and put 26s over frag tank. Didn’t realize i had to give a case study of my variable options lol.
 
Have a 52HD less than a year old with the mounting arm if interested. Shoot me a PM, Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new