• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: HYDROS WAVE ENGINE LE

Mmoore0324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
80
Location
Cape Coral,fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Wave Engine LE. Please let me know best price shipped to 33991

I would like to run my gyres on this so let me know if you happen to have the direct connect cable for the gyres.

Thanks! Happy New Year
 
Hey David,
Man, I wish I would have seen this a couple days ago. I ended up buying a new one. Good luck with your sale, lots of good stuff there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new