WTB: Large Zoa Packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtmesser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtmesser

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Gastonia, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to expand my zoa collection. Currently have sunny ds, blue hornets, nuclear deaths, purple death, captain america, rainbow infusion, orange oxides, god of war, and maybe few more.

I'm looking for fruit loops, emerald on fire, CAR, pink zippers, vivid rainbows, and others that have multi rainbow appearance. Roughly 1-3 polyps of each frag shipped to 28078 NC.
 
Hi, let me know if you're interested in any of these:

red hornet
dragon eyes
bam bam
incinerator
green lantern
pink panther
tubs blues
red people eater
green people eater
king midas
pink nebula
purple kazoo
AoG
Dreamline Utter Chaos (original)
Gold Mauls
Rasta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new