• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB *Not Working* AI aquaillumination Prime or Hydra HD (old model)

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for older models of the AI prime or hydra for my tank. I am going to be upgrading soon and want to start with a fresh light on discount. I am looking for lights with not working LED to repair, the new led chip costs $80 + shipping so please factor that in when quoting me a price. I will also take cheaper lights if under $100/$150.

The older models should be HD and either 13 or 26 leds.

Thank you! ❤️

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for older models of the AI prime or hydra for my tank. I am going to be upgrading soon and want to start with a fresh light on discount. I am looking for lights with not working LED to repair, the new led chip costs $80 + shipping so please factor that in when quoting me a price. I will also take cheaper lights if under $100/$150.

The older models should be HD and either 13 or 26 leds.

Thank you! ❤️
I have a hydra 26 HD that doesn't work right but the housing isn't in good condition either

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have two 26HD's for you coming up. They are working right now on my 40g on the my AI app. One of them has, I think the 2 royals burnt out on one of the lights. But if you are going to upgrade to the LUXe it will be fine.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back