• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb OLD Aqua Illumination SOL controller

Islandvib3s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
231
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I have 4 AI OG SOLS but I need another controller as my controller just stopped working,I dont have the wifi adapter and was just using the controller and timers which was working great, if anyone has 1 or maybe 2 or more please dm me I could really use them. Thx in advance. Pictures for attention
20210924_123506.jpg
 
Did you find a controller? I also need one for my OG AI Sol Blues.
Free bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new