• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB pair of radion G4's

nathan212178

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to buy 2 radion gen 4 radions for a 36"x20"x20" tank with mount and diffusor if possible

Txoutlaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool,i live in Harlingen off of stuart place rd before you get to bass pro.i didn't think we had that many reefers down here.do you ever go to reef valley?that's where I've been buying all my corals until recently.i found a guy in port Isabel that has a nice selection of frags and is reasonable on his prices.he even sometimes does a buy one get one deal.

OP
OP
N

nathan212178

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in
That's cool,i live in Harlingen off of stuart place rd before you get to bass pro.i didn't think we had that many reefers down here.do you ever go to reef valley?that's where I've been buying all my corals until recently.i found a guy in port Isabel that has a nice selection of frags and is reasonable on his prices.he even sometimes does a buy one get one deal.
i love going to reefvalley, and the port isabel place sounds good too, but sadly im a bit too far to go there. to be honest reefvalley has been the only reef store I visit lol

Txoutlaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool.there's Harlingen pets too. the son that works there has 2 big frag tanks but every time I've been there he acts like he don't want to be bothered. like he don't want to sell anything.plus his frag prices are too high.just for a few zoa's he wants $40 a frag and they are nothing special either so i stopped going there.anyways, hit me up.i got a 40B mixed reef and sometimes ill have frags to trade.

OP
OP
N

nathan212178

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool.there's Harlingen pets too. the son that works there has 2 big frag tanks but every time I've been there he acts like he don't want to be bothered. like he don't want to sell anything.plus his frag prices are too high.just for a few zoa's he wants $40 a frag and they are nothing special either so i stopped going there.anyways, hit me up.i got a 40B mixed reef and sometimes ill have frags to trade.
for sure, with the new tank im about to have i was planning on donating to reefvalley for points, but i would def be willing to trade sometime! I have some mini colonies(15ish) polyp of rasta zoas and a huge pink monticap I want to give away when I sell my current tank and probably rip a chunk to keep

also a bit off topic but you dont happen to have a pair of radions?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back