• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Palyzoas

Item Price
0 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rugops

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2022
Messages
516
Reaction score
372
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got $75 to use and I would like to get a decent amount of palys.

I cant keep zoas but can keep palys which is weird.

Would have to be shipped to 98661 (Vancouver, WA)

EDIT: Was thinking of zoas so I meshed paly and zoa together lol.
 
Last edited:
I got $75 to use and I would like to get a decent amount of palys.

I cant keep zoas but can keep palys which is weird.

Would have to be shipped to 98661 (Vancouver, WA)

EDIT: Was thinking of zoas so I meshed paly and zoa together lol.
Heads up Shipping to you from places is going to be $45-$60+. Overnight shipping is very expensive and that’s not even including cooler boxes, bags and cups and any other shipping supplies that sellers have to eat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new