WTB phantom from Sea and reef aquaculture,,,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luis H

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,,I new here on site,,,maybe somebody can help me to get a pair of phantom clownfish from "sea and reef",,aquaculture,,,I'm add some pics that I looking,,,with same marks on body,,pm please,,tks
Screenshot_20170825-011144.jpg
Screenshot_20170825-010705.jpg
 
Good luck on your search. I suggest requesting to see a WYSIWYG pic of any Sea and Reef clowns you would order. SaR is known to have poor quality control and does not cull well like ORA or SA does. Many SaR fish end up in wholesalers with physical abnormalities that a casual observer may not notice at first glance.
 
very nice hope you find 'em
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new