• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB PM kalk reactor part

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My kalk reactor is broken and after talking with the owner of PM, it sounds like the unions are unavailable. Anyone have a spare kalk reactor laying around that I could purchase the exterior parts? I'll include a picture of what I need.

IMG_7109.jpg

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be able to help you out. I believe I have two of them at the house. Post a pic of what you looking for or need the entire reactor.

OP
OP
olaggie01

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Just posted a pic. Reactor is good. Just need the part that attaches to the MJ

OP
OP
olaggie01

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crud. Thanks for checking. Unfortunately, I need the version with unions. Thanks again

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kalk reactor from them. I just removed the pvc that goes through the rubber bushing into the reactor and then remade my own version of plumbing on the outside using a bigger pump. If you have the uniseal bushings/bulkheads it might be easier to do that then search for an old union not made in years.

OP
OP
olaggie01

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The union is glued in. I'm afraid I would crack the acrylic trying to remove the union. I did speak to Mike at PM about a few options. Ideally, finding the union would be best. I could plug it and redrill for uniseals but that's alone issue as well.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back