wtb pug female

  • Thread starter Thread starter spscrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spscrazy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
634
Reaction score
12
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
know this is kinda a long shot but does anyone know of or have for sale a akc female pug for sale? would like a black one but fawn w/black mask is ok also would like it to be about 15lbs when grown. can travel a reasonable distance from either Meridian MS or B'ham AL
pm me if you know of anyone
 
I have a fawn with black mask, not for sale, but I can try and get you the breeders number and send you that info if you would like.

Let me know!

Thanks
 
When you get a chance, PM me, I have all the information for the breeder, aswell as family trees that I pulled out of the file if you want those aswell.

Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new