• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Rare Cynarina Coral

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
24
Location
Hoboken
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not assume someone has texted me. I’m looking to purchase from a hobbyist or vendor an awesome cynarina coral, preferably multi colored. I already have a solid red. Text pictures to 201-693-7500
 
I found some nice ones from 2 guys corals earlier. Dont find many as nice as these!
 
Do they have a website? And by earlier do you mean recently and still available?
 
Look them up on facebook and get ahold of them. They posted the pics of them aug 26 so I would imagine they still have a few of them. Good Luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new