• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Red Hammer Coral

sabreeyzy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
17
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Might be a bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had a frag or a colony of red hammer corals that they were looking to sell. Since I'm trying to stick to a strict color palette in my tank, I wouldn't want one that has any yellow or other colors worked in that are very different from the red. Some that I've seen on google before like this would be great!

Please feel free to reach out if you have one or if you have any idea where I might be able to find one!

1780813094989.png

1780813127391.png
 
Those are beautiful! I'm a hammer lover myself and wouldn't mind having either of this beauties! Can we get a look at your red themed tank?
 
those are just 10x saturation lol, the top one is a orange and the bottom one the stems are actually purple. Just has a ton of editing
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new