• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: RedSea Reefer 450 Baffle Kit

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this guys makes them, he is in San Marcos Texas

I just checked out the build thread for your RSR 450. Beautiful tank and nice pics! I wish I were handy enough to redo the sump like you did, but instead I have to settle for something as quick, easy, and idiot-proof as possible. Hence trying to find something premade specifically for the RSR 450. Do you know if modularmarine has anything specifically designed for the 450 or is it that I would send them measurements and they would fabricate? I was hoping for the Reefdreams kit since it seems like they've done all the work, plus nothing has to be siliconed in so it's all reversible.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know what, i have one that im not using the one they made for me for my sump to split up the fuge into 2 sections for sea lettuces and the cheato, but decided to not keep the lettuce due to it growing to much under the kessil. if i can find it you can have it. im not sure what shipping would be but should be pretty cheap 10 bucks or so. it doesnt have a way to mount it though, they recommended 8 small suction cups 2 on each side for top and bottom to hold it in place, thats what i did.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
essentially its this baffle right here.

Annotation 2020-03-25 095226.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back