• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Reef Brite 48"

sdcosta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
187
Reaction score
150
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 1-2 Reef Brite actinic blue strips at 48"

located in south jersey
 
Looking for 1-2 Reef Brite actinic blue strips at 48"

located in south jersey

I have some I was going to post up, I have a 36 LED all blue strip anodized black and a combo 20 LED blue/white strip that is aluminum colored... both are used and have signs of wear. PM me for more info
 
Last edited:
I've got 2 brand new in the box, pm me if you're still looking
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new