• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb Reef tank

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I currently moved to Bradenton Florida from Mass had to leave my tank behind because there wasn't enough room to take it. Now that I'm here I want to set up another back in Mass I could just go to my lfs and purchase one but here I tried going to a few places to no avail and was told I would be better off looking market place but decided I would check here first. I would like a 30-40 gallon tank with stand I was lucky enough to be able to save the rest of my equipment I don't want a aio please let me know what you have locally please or close enough. Thanks

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I currently moved to Bradenton Florida from Mass had to leave my tank behind because there wasn't enough room to take it. Now that I'm here I want to set up another back in Mass I could just go to my lfs and purchase one but here I tried going to a few places to no avail and was told I would be better off looking market place but decided I would check here first. I would like a 30-40 gallon tank with stand I was lucky enough to be able to save the rest of my equipment I don't want a aio please let me know what you have locally please or close enough. Thanks

I'm over in Palm Harbor about an hour north. There is a ton on Facebook. Welcome to FL.

OP
OP
banger32

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I have been checking but every time there is something I like it's sold. They go quick lol and thank you

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I have been checking but every time there is something I like it's sold. They go quick lol and thank you
Any petco by us has tanks up to 90. If you catch them right, you can get $1 per gallon up to 75 gallon. Have you checked them? Got a 40 breeder with metal stand for my bearded a few years ago.

OP
OP
banger32

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the only problem with that is I would have to drill the tank or Jimmy something and my wife would have a fit with me having to drill it I really appreciate the help though

thecitadel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the only problem with that is I would have to drill the tank or Jimmy something and my wife would have a fit with me having to drill it I really appreciate the help though
Drilling is simple. I've drilled all my tanks, 55, 90, 120 and even did my current 220.

If you ever need, I'm selling a nice sump. Marine Depot. If I could help with anything, let me know!

OP
OP
banger32

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post pics please? How much for just tank and stand? I have everything else just need tank and stand

Coral therapy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a red sea reefer 250 for sale on here.

OP
OP
banger32

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but I purchased a red sea 170 which I hate because it's so dam hard to set the level but now I have to deal with it because of my wife lol thanks anyway

phillipcraddock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 220 gallon tank

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back