WTB Reefbreeders 48" Photon V2 Pro

Turnage

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
436
Reaction score
1,521
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a reefbreeders 48" photon v2 pro or plus. Pm me what you have and your price. I also have a 48" AI Blade Grow that's new in box to trade if interested.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new