WTB Seneye reef (with par)

Chbix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
142
Reaction score
101
Location
Reno
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a seneye. Mainly want it for the par meter dont care about the ammonia sensor.
 
I have this if interested….
 

Attachments

  • 6D26B212-D769-4646-BC75-D86285E9A2C4.jpeg
    6D26B212-D769-4646-BC75-D86285E9A2C4.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 76

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new