• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: simple controller

Dfeagley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
89
Reaction score
16
Location
Destrehan
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a basic cheap controller for my planted tank. Most importantly, I need pH control. PM me if you have something like this.
 
Sounds perfect. Let me know
 
I have a reefkeeper elite, with a single PC4, and SL1 (the SL1 does the temp, ATO, and PH), I'd sell for $200. I'm in Colorado, would be willing to ship.
 
Sorry I already bought an RKL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new