WTB soft corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter gene22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure what's out that far but there is a conference in Rhode Island the 1st weekend of April where I'm sure you could pick up some neat stuff. I would recommend green star polyps (gsp) it grows easy and my kids always like the way it looks
 
hey Gené I can hook you up with some GSP Kenya tree and some pinkish pallys Kurt
 
I have a nice hammer for sale and a few other things. Come by and check it out, I am in Mystic.
 
I fish in snug harbor and point Judith, love Rhode Island. I Can always bring Zoas with me anytime I go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new