• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Trident.

MikeYasin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all- aghast at what some on eBay are asking. I'm stubborn enough to wait until BRS or SW Aquarium emails me an in-stock notice, but thought to see if anyone here is looking to sell a new (preferred) or very gently used one? Interested in DOS and DDR, as well

thanks all.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
MikeYasin

MikeYasin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks! Just purchased-- hope it's not some glitch and it's really out of stock!

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! We have a bunch in stock! We'll get your order shipped out tomorrow.

Just being nosey, is "a bunch" like 10, 50, 100? I haven't shopped with you yet, but will definitely look at your site the next time I need something - nice customer service on this thread :)

OP
OP
MikeYasin

MikeYasin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just being nosey, is "a bunch" like 10, 50, 100? I haven't shopped with you yet, but will definitely look at your site the next time I need something - nice customer service on this thread :)
very nice service! I'm going to direct the next couple of restocks to @ChampionLighting and give them a whirl. Thanks so much @Silver14SS for the referral!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 10 7.9%
Back