• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB UV sterilizer 50-60w range

Jay_Turbo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
103
Location
Prairieville
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a uv sterilizer. Something in the 50-60w range. Info, and price shipped to Louisiana 70769. Thanks!

Jay
 
I have a Aqua UV 57 watt with new bulb and A D/C feed pump up for sale. $425 shipped .
let me know if your interested.. Thanks
1762701385152.png
 
I have a Aqua UV 57 watt with new bulb and A D/C feed pump up for sale. $425 shipped .
let me know if your interested.. Thanks
1762701385152.png
Man that’s a steal but I just ordered one a few days ago and is supposed to be here tomorrow. I hope somebody sees this that needs it. I would’ve bought it! 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new