WTB UV sterilizer 50-60w range

Jay_Turbo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
103
Location
Prairieville
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a uv sterilizer. Something in the 50-60w range. Info, and price shipped to Louisiana 70769. Thanks!

Jay
 
I have a Aqua UV 57 watt with new bulb and A D/C feed pump up for sale. $425 shipped .
let me know if your interested.. Thanks
1762701385152.png
 
I have a Aqua UV 57 watt with new bulb and A D/C feed pump up for sale. $425 shipped .
let me know if your interested.. Thanks
1762701385152.png
Man that’s a steal but I just ordered one a few days ago and is supposed to be here tomorrow. I hope somebody sees this that needs it. I would’ve bought it! 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new