• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Waterbox Aquarium

danzig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
191
Reaction score
331
Location
ma
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTB a waterbox aquarium, any size from 50-90 gallon. Reef ready, peninsula or CLEAR just let me know what you have, location and price. Pm please with details. I am located in central MA, willing to travel (within reason, maybe 150mi or so).
 
I saw waterbox doing a sale a few days ago when I was looking around, I think it was on saltwateraquariums.com
 
I am breaking down WB 35.2 AIO. Not exactly the size, but good tank if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new