• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Waterbox Aquarium

danzig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
191
Reaction score
331
Location
ma
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTB a waterbox aquarium, any size from 50-90 gallon. Reef ready, peninsula or CLEAR just let me know what you have, location and price. Pm please with details. I am located in central MA, willing to travel (within reason, maybe 150mi or so).
 
I saw waterbox doing a sale a few days ago when I was looking around, I think it was on saltwateraquariums.com
 
I am breaking down WB 35.2 AIO. Not exactly the size, but good tank if interested
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new