• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB white worms

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a white worm culture. I bought some off eBay from everyone who had them for sale and each one came stinking to high heavens because they spent over 10 days in the mail. If anyone could be so kind so sell me some of your worms and ship them, my fish would be so grateful! And so would I. please let me know a price shipped to 62232.
thank you!

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're still looking, I can probably have one ready in a week or so. I'm in 62034, so shouldn't need to ship and I have a couple going but could start splitting some into a new container for you.

OP
OP
TriggerFinger

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're still looking, I can probably have one ready in a week or so. I'm in 62034, so shouldn't need to ship and I have a couple going but could start splitting some into a new container for you.
Oh my gosh, I’m sending you a PM. I’m right down the road!

ckrogull2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have white worms? I’ve been looking all over for some to start a culture for my mandarin

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 41.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 91 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%

Back