WTS Clearwater algae scrubber

Item Price
330
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nick063

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
30
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s the 100w model..used comes with all plumbing and pump. Can include homemade corner shelf if you want it. $300 shipped cashapp/PayPal please

BBE23FD3-879B-42B5-BA61-09378E24FA9C.jpeg 17F242CA-F756-4D75-8BDA-F9FEBDECA562.jpeg 65EB72AF-429A-49D6-8012-687FC00CFFCF.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump reduced
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new