• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS Jaw Breakers!

Item Price
$50-$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Guess what time it is... Guess what time it is...

I have an OVER abundance of OG Jaw Breakers! They are LITERALLY taking over my tank.

So who wants to buy some?

I seem to have some sort of a color morph in my tank. Quite a bit of the 'shrooms have white in them. I have sent some to others to put in their tank to make sure they weren't missing something from my tank(nutrients). Well, the ones I have sent out when they have babies, they also have white. So I don't think it is something they are missing, but maybe some sort of color morph.

First let me start off by saying I have a colony rock that I would be willing to sell, but you would need to be close enough to meet. It has 100+ mushrooms on it.

Second, I am not able to take any JBs off the main colony rock. It is hard as a rock(see what I did there?), and even with a bone saw or chisel, it is EXTREMELY hard to break.

I mostly have JBs with white on them, but I can probably find a few that are orange. MAYBE(no promises) have a few that are orange and red.

I CAN ship, and do have supplies to ship, but I do NOT have a shippers account. So unless you have a shippers account it may be expensive for shipping.

Orange w/white JBs - $50
Orange JB - $75

And now for crappy cellphone pictures!

IMG_9248.jpg IMG_9247.jpg IMG_9241.jpg IMG_9246.jpg IMG_9240.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
will25u

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I separated some out. I did find some regular colored JBs with some red.

They are ticked off because I moved them. They are smaller than a dime, besides the biggest one in the photo which is about the size of a dime.

The ones with red are $100.

First come first serve, circle and reply to this thread, not a pm.

I will try to find some more tomorrow

PXL_20230821_234818900.jpg

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to get the ones circled in red
Thanks

Attachments

• 75B29F4F-A20F-4B0B-804A-309915C182C5.jpeg
    75B29F4F-A20F-4B0B-804A-309915C182C5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 206

MonsterMush

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased JB from will25u in October 2020: it was dime sized and solid orange. Recent picture shows lots of red and a little green coming in.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 161

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Guess what time it is... Guess what time it is...

I have an OVER abundance of OG Jaw Breakers! They are LITERALLY taking over my tank.

So who wants to buy some?

I seem to have some sort of a color morph in my tank. Quite a bit of the 'shrooms have white in them. I have sent some to others to put in their tank to make sure they weren't missing something from my tank(nutrients). Well, the ones I have sent out when they have babies, they also have white. So I don't think it is something they are missing, but maybe some sort of color morph.

First let me start off by saying I have a colony rock that I would be willing to sell, but you would need to be close enough to meet. It has 100+ mushrooms on it.

Second, I am not able to take any JBs off the main colony rock. It is hard as a rock(see what I did there?), and even with a bone saw or chisel, it is EXTREMELY hard to break.

I mostly have JBs with white on them, but I can probably find a few that are orange. MAYBE(no promises) have a few that are orange and red.

I CAN ship, and do have supplies to ship, but I do NOT have a shippers account. So unless you have a shippers account it may be expensive for shipping.

Orange w/white JBs - $50
Orange JB - $75

And now for crappy cellphone pictures!

IMG_9248.jpg IMG_9247.jpg IMG_9241.jpg IMG_9246.jpg IMG_9240.jpg

amazing! you weren’t kidding when you said they were taking over the tank lol! I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many jawbreakers in a display tank before.

OP
OP
will25u

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Still selling, but if you want shipped, you'll have to have a shippers account, or it will cost a fortune for me to ship it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 163 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back