WTS: ReefBrite 250w Metal Halide

Mike_Diako

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
50
Location
Coventry, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good condition ReefBrite metal halide aquarium light. 250w mogul socket.

Currently has a 14k Phoenix bulb that has about 5mo of use on it.

I also have the side brackets for mounting LED supplement strips to it though they are not included.

$100

Call / Text (860) 306-0958

-Mike


00k0k_lEUNGJ4Ieby_600x450.jpg
00q0q_aFplqknpo9z_600x450.jpg
00303_1TYeVeWSBPn_600x450.jpg
00k0k_lEUNGJ4Ieby_600x450.jpg
00k0k_lEUNGJ4Ieby_600x450.jpg
00q0q_aFplqknpo9z_600x450.jpg
00303_1TYeVeWSBPn_600x450.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new