• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT 2 XL Green Sinularia

AlexReef100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 extra large green sinularia I would like to trade for some named acros or zoas. They're both approximately 7"- 8" tall and 4"- 5" wide when fully opened, one is a tree leather the other is a spaghetti leather, they're both attached to 3-4lb pieces of live rock, so shipping isn't really an option. Local trade only in the Atlanta area please.
20190611_170235_edited.jpg

Here is a pic of the tree leather. Sorry for the poor quality photo, I'll try to take some better pictures this weekend.

Sushi Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in trading the smaller one for a Sunkist Bounce mushroom? I'm in South Florida but willing to drive and meet at a central location if you're interested. Attached are pictures of the mother before she started splitting. I've been documenting the split on my Instagram @myhorseofadifferentcolor

IMG_20190914_221919_033.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back