• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT 2 XL Green Sinularia

AlexReef100

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2017
Messages
136
Reaction score
113
Location
Stockbridge, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 extra large green sinularia I would like to trade for some named acros or zoas. They're both approximately 7"- 8" tall and 4"- 5" wide when fully opened, one is a tree leather the other is a spaghetti leather, they're both attached to 3-4lb pieces of live rock, so shipping isn't really an option. Local trade only in the Atlanta area please.
20190611_170235_edited.jpg

Here is a pic of the tree leather. Sorry for the poor quality photo, I'll try to take some better pictures this weekend.
 
Would you be interested in trading the smaller one for a Sunkist Bounce mushroom? I'm in South Florida but willing to drive and meet at a central location if you're interested. Attached are pictures of the mother before she started splitting. I've been documenting the split on my Instagram @myhorseofadifferentcolor

IMG_20190914_221919_033.jpg
 
Sorry, been a busy week. I actually found someone locally who is interested in the smaller one.
 
I live in Atlanta if things don’t work out or you ever wanna trade for some other goodies
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new