WTT 4 Raptor Rainbows & Armageddons

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to get some of these: Raptor Rainbows & Armageddons

I have a nice collection of zoas to trade from.
Goochsters
Mohawks
Purple Death
Nuclear Green
Tubbs Blues
Bam Bams
Devils Armor
I even have a frag of my LE Pink Dalmations. SWEET.
Serpents Eye
Supermans
Let me know. You can check out my collection in Club Zoa.
 
I even have a frag of my LE Pink Dalmations. got a pic of these. just interested in seeing what they look like
 
I even have a frag of my LE Pink Dalmations. got a pic of these. just interested in seeing what they look like
That is them on the left. :)
DPP_0115b.jpg
 
Are your serpent eyes and pink dalmations the ones atl sells? I have lots of revhtree's raptor rainbows, and I just lost my tiny frag of atl's serpent eyes.
 
Are your serpent eyes and pink dalmations the ones atl sells? I have lots of revhtree's raptor rainbows, and I just lost my tiny frag of atl's serpent eyes.
The Serpent Eyes are the same. They were the original ATL PDPE. I only know of 2 people that have them personally. They are my hands down fav. They get big and bright. Size of a quarter. They need high light.
 
I have some of the coral that you are looking for listed on ebay, Armageddon and Purple Death. Other than whats in the auctions that I have, I have Tubbs Blue, Devils Armor and Mohawks available. You might save some money by bidding and the coral that I do not have listed on ebay could be added if you are interested........

EBAY LINK: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/reef_pets
 
I saw your ebay auction which was why I wanted some Armageddon's. :) I just wanted more than one, I usually like at least 3. I watch your stuff all the time. I almost bought the Toxic Lava PE that had been in the zoa forum. Wish I had.
I sold a pack on there today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new