WTT a Ozone set up for a Mp40

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CMP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
152
Reaction score
9
Location
Frederick, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ozotech Poseidon Ozone Generator it is the P200 (200 mg/hr), Milwaukee SMS510 ORP Controller and Reactor that IO would like to trade for a new or used Mp40. The set up is under a year old and works grate and would cost over $600.00 to buy new. I would like the newer Mp40. I'm all so willing to sell it to.
OZONE.jpg
ORP.jpg
Ozone Re.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new