WTT AI HYDRA 64HD for Reefmat 500

Reef_Squirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2021
Messages
60
Reaction score
39
Location
Panama City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a AI HYDRA 64HD with mounting arm that i would like to trade for a Redsea Reefmat 500.

The light and mounting arm are valued at just under $900 combined.

I am in need of a reefmat for my sump as i'm tired of the filter socks.
78a37412-b591-4232-a2fe-07d701ddf450.jpg
ad77f59f-0dd7-4331-b46e-983df0cc9672.jpg
5e1d6398-fe4a-43f9-9dcb-ac92bc02fe3e.jpg
2479be8b-10f1-41bc-9fa5-4b910909dc7d.jpg
 
dont have a reefmat but would you trade for some kessils?
 
If you're still looking for a reefmat 500 I've got one in not using
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new