• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT blastos for high end torches

Tyler1146

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
510
Reaction score
189
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many different rainbow/high end blastos that I potentially want to trade for high end torch’s mostly looking for a holy grail torch though.
 
Will to sell any of the blastos?
 
Here’s a picture of all my blastos
FFC202AE-979A-45C1-8C2D-E25732A8E2EF.png
 
Do you have any Deadpool blastos? I have a New York Nicks torch. It’s a type of Indo gold. Colony shot below.

C199567C-336A-407B-BF70-1C4FB3C66C89.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Do you have any Deadpool blastos? I have a New York Nicks torch. It’s a type of Indo gold. Colony shot below.

C199567C-336A-407B-BF70-1C4FB3C66C89.jpeg
No Deadpool’s sorry
 
Do you have any better pics of this one? Are you interested in ahead of the torch I posted up? I’m in eastern PA but have family in NJ and visit fairly often.
BDF87A73-80EC-4B2D-A04B-D3CB66F486EE.jpeg
 
Do you have any better pics of this one? Are you interested in ahead of the torch I posted up? I’m in eastern PA but have family in NJ and visit fairly often.
BDF87A73-80EC-4B2D-A04B-D3CB66F486EE.jpeg
B879E1F9-7E1A-4431-AF24-BA2D392BA1DA.jpeg
DA1376C7-DDF0-4109-96CA-61184E64256C.jpeg
 
any Ironman Blastos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new