• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT coral for mp10w

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef2Javi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef2Javi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
155
Reaction score
31
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beauty of a Bleeding Apple(2 mouth) that I would like to trade for an mp10w. First come first serve.

12145275_514322032063075_492353197_n.jpg
 
I have a pair of lightly used MP10s. set up the tank for a few months, then took it down. might be interested, have experience shipping? got any other beauties you trying to clear out for new things?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new