• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Foot Long Blonde Naso, Large Desjardini

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am draining my 400g within the next week and I should finally be able to catch my foot long Blonde naso with beautiful streamers, as well as my Desjardini that is fairly Large.

I love these fish but I need to start over as my Naso pretty much will kill anything I put in the tank. It is very aggressive, which is unusual for a Naso.

The Desjardini I acquired from a LFS and it has HLLE. I have cleared up a lot of it and it is better than it used to be.

All of my fish have been full quarantined. I performed the Hybrid Tank Transfer Method on them, which included Formalin baths to rid of any potential Uronema as well. Metro was doses and fed to eliminate any internal worms. They were then molly tested for two weeks as well.

That being said I would love to trade these for reef safe fish.
Thank you for the look

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s see some pics/videos! :)
My initial post is riddled with spelling errors. That's what I get for posting that thread after a 14 hour work day.

These aren't super recent videos and pictures but still show the fish. The streamers are longer on the Naso now.

The fish traps were in there to catch the Kingi to pair off with one of my other ones and put into a breeding colony.

The clam shells are for the Snowflake Eel, Cowfish, Wrasse, and Puffers. I lost the Cowfish and Wrasse, and my next build will be focused on corals and more reef safe fish (sort of ... I do like Angels and Marginalis Butterflies.) I would like invertebrates as well so my selections will be reduced. This will also reduce the need for clam shells.

The next build I will be more careful about Tang additions, and probably add them all last. PXL_20220406_225246567.MP.jpg PXL_20220406_225207407.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220425_000616179~2.mp4
    113.7 MB
OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is drained and I have my Naso and Desjardini is a 100g rubbermaid tub atm.

I can listen in on any offers. Fish, Equipment, etc..

I might even consider a radion xr30 gen5 because I had 6 and somehow I am missing 1 now....

Thank you

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling tiger?
He is NFS/NFT. Thank you for the inquiry though.

Desjardini and Blonde Naso are still available. Tank is back together and I have some cool stuff going in it. I am debating on keeping the Naso as he might police a little bit.

OP
OP
Quicklynx

Quicklynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to bump this. I also have a Foxface Lo/Vulpinus I am willing to trade.

The Blonde Naso and Desjardini are going strong.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back