• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtt hydra 26hd with hms mount

nzxtguy123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have hydra 26hd with hms mount less then 4 months old. I would like to trade for a fairly new kessil a360we with 90 degree mount and controller. Willing to put cash on my end.
917c0c6beb42f9591e607598bfbb3dea.jpg
d477c3c575a75a362602fd698c6eb184.jpg
3c6ddaae95afe2335fbf6fdabc335f9b.jpg
1bac8a201d4925bff157a2c5b209d0ab.jpg
68d825f533e40ee97069580ad648d4ed.jpg
 
I'll trade an aquaticlife halo basic, Apex classic brain, PM1 module, halo mount, neptune lunar module, and neptune controller. I have the magnetic probe holder as well but no probes.
All that for the hydra hd, mount, and $200
 
Sorry as states all I'm looking for is a kessil.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new