• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Jason Fox Raunchy Red for OG Bounce

jimmert33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
117
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to find someone in Florida that would be willing to trade an OG bounce for my Raunchy Red Baby(1-2inches).


Raunchy Red Momma pic:
mama Raunchy.png
 
Hoping to find someone in Florida that would be willing to trade an OG bounce for my Raunchy Red Baby(1-2inches).


Raunchy Red Momma pic:
mama Raunchy.png
I have a friend who might. I’ll tell you if he wants to. He doesn’t use r2r. If i don’t respond in a while. It most likely means no.
 
Hoping to find someone in Florida that would be willing to trade an OG bounce for my Raunchy Red Baby(1-2inches).


Raunchy Red Momma pic:
mama Raunchy.png
Still wanting to trade?
 

Attachments

  • 89ECA714-76B6-4605-BB06-5F4176640942.jpeg
    89ECA714-76B6-4605-BB06-5F4176640942.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 111
  • 65B64DC7-CD0A-4069-8825-0C104176E03C.jpeg
    65B64DC7-CD0A-4069-8825-0C104176E03C.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 123
Still wanting to trade?
My friend said he doesn’t want to. Sorry. Also Do you have any small rhodactus/bounce/ nice discosoma for cheap (cheap as in less than 100.) because I am looking for those and saw some other posts and seems like you are into mushrooms so I thought u might have some. Also sorry for hijacking the thread.
 
My friend said he doesn’t want to. Sorry. Also Do you have any small rhodactus/bounce/ nice discosoma for cheap (cheap as in less than 100.) because I am looking for those and saw some other posts and seems like you are into mushrooms so I thought u might have some. Also sorry for hijacking the thread.
yeah sure shoot me a pm. Also no worries haha I Hope we can figure something out would love too!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new