WTT: Kessil A500X for Radion

BST96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
79
Reaction score
26
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this new in May and used it till July. Great light just didn’t work in the area I wanted it to.

Looking to trade for a Gen 5 xr30 (I will add cash) or XR15.

Thanks,
Ben

3F5ACE54-A05E-4B20-B5AA-074F83FD404D.jpeg E8DE4288-D68D-49E1-BDC1-108875AE0A85.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new