WTT: Kessil lightly used a350w

ITreeferVA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
728
Reaction score
150
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to trade for a 24in t5 or programmable led fixture

Thanks
 
I have a aquamedic t5/metal halide combo 24" unit with new 20k radium and 14k pheonix bulbs and ballast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new