Dec 10, 2016 #1 Dasidius Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 8, 2016 Messages 66 Reaction score 19 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have two MP10WQD that are three months old. Upgrading to a bigger tank and would like to add MP40WQD. Ill trade my two MP10 for two MP40.
I have two MP10WQD that are three months old. Upgrading to a bigger tank and would like to add MP40WQD. Ill trade my two MP10 for two MP40.
Dec 10, 2016 #2 tj w Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 10, 2015 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,230 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Good luck
Dec 10, 2016 #3 Berlibee .Wen Game. View Badges Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Nov 20, 2015 Messages 1,852 Reaction score 2,794 Location USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I've sent you a PM I can trade an MP40WES Oct. 2014 and add some cash on top of the trade for an QD upgrade.
I've sent you a PM I can trade an MP40WES Oct. 2014 and add some cash on top of the trade for an QD upgrade.
Dec 10, 2016 #4 JMMJ13902 Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 459 Location Wichita, KS Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I don't get it...how in the world people would trade two mp40 for two mp10? They are not same price. If you say two mp10s for one mp40 then I could understand but good luck.
I don't get it...how in the world people would trade two mp40 for two mp10? They are not same price. If you say two mp10s for one mp40 then I could understand but good luck.
Dec 10, 2016 #5 Ebone Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Aug 18, 2014 Messages 648 Reaction score 296 Location Wilmington NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 like said above, I have an MP40Wqd march 2015, not in use for a number of months i'd consider for 2 MP10wqd's
like said above, I have an MP40Wqd march 2015, not in use for a number of months i'd consider for 2 MP10wqd's
Dec 13, 2016 #6 G Genec Community Member View Badges Joined Dec 12, 2016 Messages 45 Reaction score 14 Location Guam USA What state or country do you live in Rating - 0% 0 0 0 how quiet is the mp10?
Feb 27, 2017 #7 kutcha Active Member View Badges CRC Member My Tank Thread Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 388 Reaction score 234 Location Glendale, AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ill trade you my one BNIB MP40WQD for your two MP10WQD