WTT Mp40 for gyre

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ewilson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ewilson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
265
Reaction score
78
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to trade my mp40 for a gyre
 
I have a gyre xf150 for trade if you are interested. Is yours a mp40wqd version?
 
No it's the non es version with new dry side bearings
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new