• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtt: mp40, sro 2000, ati 48 inch light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,265
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am being forced to downgrade systems. I am looking for 2 mp10s, Ecosmart model, doesnt have to be wireless, A smaller skimmer, SRO 1000, or a Sea side aquatics cs1,, and then a 24-36 inch ATI sunpower,

I have:

Gently Used mp40w es, 1 yr old ATI sunpower 48 inch, 6 x 54... A Super Reef Octopus 2000INt, That i just bought a month ago
 
I will trade the 48 inch ATI sunpower for a 250 watt metal halide retro fit, PLus cash!
 
How much for the skimmer?

I have an aquc c remora hob.... that is rated in that range w\ a Mag 7 pump... Let me know if u interested in a trade w\ cash....
 
The ati is gone and so is the skimmer, Only thing left, is the mp40
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new