WTT polyps ? Miami/ broward area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joe G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
452
Reaction score
164
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things I want .....
Queen Krakatoa
Red Devil Agave's
PINK OOMPA LOOMPAS
Blond hair blue eye
OOMPA LOOMPAS
Omegas
Candy apple reds , orange or pink
Hallucinations



Polyps I have .......
Utter Chaos
AUTHENTIC bowsers
CB Rainbow infusion
Lazer lemon
CB vamps
Armor of god
Pink Zippers
RED DEATHS!!
Nuclear deaths
Nuclear Green
Purple death
Pink Hippo
Captain Americas

Much more !!
 
I have King Midas, PHE red ring, SC Playboy bunnies, Devils Armor, JF Daisy Dukes, CB Juice Paly, red pe, fire and ice. Let me know if you are interested in any of that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new