• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT smart ATO and Apex Jr.

beachsider

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
30
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to trade my smart ATO and Apex Jr.

I'm looking for powerheads.
8611beeb58b0df05efc01b2a6b231724.jpg
c7880c7972b934b666eda5aa0b4c5e8a.jpg


Will trade both items for a MP40. Or if someone wanted one item, I'd trade for a mp10. I'd also be open to a trade for tunze, or gyre.
 
I am currently pending trade. If it falls through, I'll contact you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new